dan 2048x2048

Daniel Grissom

In 1997, Daniel began studying the Bible with the Jehovah's Witnesses. He wanted to come closer to God and wanted to learn, teach, and apply God's word. Initially, he was very impressed with the Jehovah's Witnesses. They're kind, earnest, and family-oriented.

In 1999, Daniel became an unbaptized publisher and started participating in their field ministry. He began to research their doctrine like 1914 more rigorously, the 144,000 anointed, the blood issue, and Christ, not the mediator for the vast crowd, etc.

In 2000, much to his dismay, it became clear that the Watchtower was not God's sole communication channel on earth. In fact, he began to realize the overwhelming evidence, from their documents, to draw this conclusion.

Daniel came to appreciate that most Jehovah's Witnesses are kind people with good intentions. Yet, his research further revealed that their sincerity should not be mistaken for accuracy. In short, the doctrine Jehovah's Witnesses teach is about 80% accurate. The other 20% is inaccurate and merely man-made.

Daniel currently resides in Atlanta, GA, and attends a non-denominational church with his family.